Parts Development Manager for the North West
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Parts Development Manager for the North West based at our Doncaster site.
About the Role
You will be representing one of the world's best known brands as Roanza Truck and Van is the Franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer selling the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles across the North-West and North Wales.
You will be tasked with generating sales leads and new business opportunities to promote and sell our services across the North West and Sandtoft and Doncaster area where you will be based, advertising and selling products and services of the company to current and prospective customers, as well as dealing with any concerns from customers.
You would be required to prospect new opportunities via cold calling and generating appointments with local businesses, collect information as well as feedback via field activity, then co-ordinate with the correct staff within the Group. You will deliver the highest level of customer service daily, 100% of the time. You will use your experience within the parts and sales industry to develop business.
Competitive Salary based on experience. You will have access to a company vehicle, phone and laptop as well as other benefits offered by the company. We offer a workplace pension, death in service plus other benefits and a generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
About the Person
In this role you will need to be well organised, tenacious, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to work alone.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the automotive parts / vehicle parts industry. Will have a previous track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success.
Skills & Competencies required for the role:
- Have proven sales success in the Automotive Parts Industry
- Sales experience - essential
- Understanding of job role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Willingness to learn
- Share and acquire new information
- Reliable, trustworthy and empathetic with an ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude to company
- Commitment / willingness to work / initiative
- Organisational ability / ability to organise own work / working systematically
- Efficient procedures, knowledge of processes, systemic skills
- Ability to carry out analysis of needs and requirements
- Preparing and following up customer contacts
- Personal integrity
Viewed a job opportunity listed and would like more information or to apply?
Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all applications please attach a curriculum vitae and covering letter to your email, with reference to the job vacancy you are interested in.