Service Advisor - Deeside
We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Department Administrator to join our team working at Deeside/Wavertree/Derby Road Liverpool, working hours are: 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday and Saturday's on a Rota basis 08:00-1300.
About the Role
Salary is dependent on experience, but will comprise of basic and bonus elements. The role is supportive, administrative and customer facing and will include the following responsibilities along with other service administrative tasks;
- Preparing service invoices and credit notes when required for a number of sites
- Generate reports and file documents
- Booking in customers for service/repairs
- Assisting the Service Advisors by raising estimates and preparing invoices
- Keeping customers up to date with progress of their vehicle throughout the day
- Gaining authority for additional work
- Liaising with the workshop controller/technicians
- Administration of the 24 hour breakdown service
- Administration of sales department vehicles for PDI
- Used preparation and repairs
- Holiday/sickness cover for the Service Department front desk.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Computer literate specifically with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage their workload to meet time critical deadlines.
- In possession of a full driving licence.
- Knowledge of 'Kerridge' and warranty procedures would be beneficial
- The successful candidate should have previous experience in the automotive industry with experience in a similar role. However this does not need to be within the Mercedes-Benz network as full training for our systems will be provided.
Viewed a job opportunity listed and would like more information or to apply?
Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all applications please attach a curriculum vitae and covering letter to your email, with reference to the job vacancy you are interested in.