Van Business Development Manager - Liverpool
Van Business Development Manager - Liverpool.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager at our Van Centre in Liverpool.
- The identification of new business and building lasting relationships with prospects.
- Ensure that the BDM sales prospect system is operated and that all prospects and clients are contacted and followed up and that a regular cycle of contact is maintained, and that all relevant information is added to the company database.
- Monitor the progress of all sold orders to ensure that deadlines are met in respect of vehicle acquisition and preparation, that all necessary documentation has been prepared.
- Ensure that the demonstrator fleet is offered to customers to maximise sales.
- Calling on, welcoming and providing support personally, by telephone and in writing to interested parties and customers.
- Explaining benefits of Mercedes-Benz vans versus competitors' vans; highlighting usefulness/advantages.
- Well-targeted and continuous planning of acquisition of new customers.
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding/arranging relevant contracts.
- Concluding sales, negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), if necessary obtaining agreements and drawing up the sales order form.
- Reaching agreements with internal partners (Ordering, Sales Management) and external contacts (financing and leasing partners, etc.).
- Overseeing all processes up to delivery.
- Planning and carrying out regular contact with customers via Dealerweb/Kerridge CRM
About the Person
In this field based role you will need to be well organised, tenacious, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to work alone.
The successful candidate will be expected to sell to customers within the Small, Medium Enterprise sector, operating a Van fleet of between 25 to 200 units. Whilst previous B2B and Fleet Sales experience would be an advantage, candidates with an understanding of the Light Commercial Vehicle market will be considered.
Skills & Competencies required for the role:
- Understanding of job role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Willingness to learn
- Share and acquire new information
- Reliable, trustworthy and empathetic with an ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude to company
- Commitment / willingness to work / initiative
- Organisational ability / ability to organise own work / working systematically
- Efficient procedures, knowledge of processes, systemic skills
- Ability to carry out analysis of needs and requirements
- Preparing and following up customer contacts
- Personal integrity
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van have served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
What you can expect
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides:
- Career development
- Rewards and benefits, including a
- Superb working conditions
- A workplace pension
- Death in service plus other benefits
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
The Company also provides a Mobile Phone, Laptop and Company Vehicle for this role.
Job Type: Full-time