FREE Visual Health Check
Spotting issues before they become an issue.
The best way to maximise uptime and driver safety is to look ahead, predict what could go wrong, and take action now. Book a free, 15-minute Visual Health Check and our Mercedes-Benz trained technicians will visually inspect 28 critical maintenance points around your vehicle – spotting issues before they become an issue, and reducing unexpected downtime and repair bills.
28 critical inspections – because there’s no such thing as too safe
- Brakes: front/rear pad wear, front/rear disc condition
- Under vehicle: steering condition, suspension condition, drivetrain check
- Under bonnet: brake fluid level, coolant level, V belt tension/condition, fluid leaks, battery security/condition
- Wheel and tyres: tyre depth/condition
- Exterior vehicle: windscreen condition, window condition, exterior mirror condition, wiper condition
- Exterior lights: lights operation, lens condition
- Interior vehicle: horn, washers, wiper operation, seatbelt operation/condition, parking brake operation
Looking out for potential problems – and busy drivers
At the end of the inspection, we’ll give you a 28-point report letting you know what’s been inspected and whether it was found to be visually OK, advisory or needing urgent attention.
You’re under no obligation to act on our advice, or even instruct us to carry out the work, but if you do, you’ll receive a competitive quote and the reassurance that no-one knows your vehicle better than Mercedes-Benz technicians.
Looking ahead to avoid downtime and unexpected bills.
Taking just 15 minutes, at a time to suit you, could help avoid breaking down or being pulled over by VOSA at a time that really doesn’t. Call 0800 169 5799.