Van Commercial Vehicle Technician (Mon-Fri alt early/late shift) - Stoke
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified, professional and competent Commercial (Van) Technician to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz Dealership at Stoke.
About the Role
- Working in our modern workshop with excellent facilities; the hours you would be working are 0Alternate weeks of 06:00-14:30/13:30-20:00 Monday - Friday.
- We are looking for candidates ideally with Truck experience/working on HGV's and with a Class 2 HGV driving licence.
- Salary between £12.11 - £14.41 per hour, negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Overtime available.
- 30 paid day’s holiday per year inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Duties include carrying out servicing, diagnostic testing and repairs to Mercedes Benz Vans, carrying out vehicle inspections/MOT preparations and repairs, and carrying out class 4,5 & 7 MOT tests (if qualified).
- For more qualified and experienced Technicians without experience of working on Mercedes-Benz Vehicles, there may be an opportunity to fast track your Mercedes Technical Qualifications.
About the Person
- You will be competent in the servicing and repairing of vehicles to the highest Manufacturer standards.
- As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you will also have thorough knowledge of the electrical components and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
- Experience of working with Mercedes-Benz vehicles using Mercedes-Benz diagnostic equipment would be preferred however further Mercedes-Benz training will be provided.
- A minimum qualification of NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 Certificate is required.
- You must hold a current driving licence, a Class 2 HGV license is preferred and Class 4, 5 & 7 MOT qualification, although not essential.
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Doncaster, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van has served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
What you can expect
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides:
- Career development
- Rewards and benefits
- Superb working conditions
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com