Marketing Assistant & Database Administrator (Maternity Cover)
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant & Database Administrator, available for immediate start to join our team based in Warrington.
You will be representing one of the world's best known brands as Roanza Truck and Van is the Franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer selling the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles across the North-West and North Wales.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working within the Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Manager to assist with delivering CRM/database requirements supporting marketing activities
- Managing data driven processes ensuring consistency
- Assisting with keeping the database up to date
- Cleansing, updating and developing the database, maintaining target driven data standards including adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Researching and verifying data using the internet and telephone
- Administration of the CRM and Enquiry Management System including lead management processes
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports, analysing the enquiry process and performance
- Assisting the marketing/service/sales teams with data driven administrative roles
- Segmenting and exporting the data for marketing campaigns/events
- General Administration duties
You will receive an annual salary commencing at the rate of £17,100 per annum. Working hours are 08:30-17:00, however due to the responsibilities of the role you may be required to work occasional evenings or weekends as required.
The Company offers a workplace pension, death in service, plus other benefits and a generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
About the Person
In addition to experience of working with databases (knowledge of CRM databases specifically CDK (Kerridge) would be advantageous), candidates will also be;
- Process orientated with strong computer skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Good organisational, time management and planning skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- A logical, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Enthusiastic, with a positive outlook and have outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate: strong Microsoft office proficiency, in particular Excel, internet & email
- Experience of working with databases and data inputting
- Knowledge of CDK and POLK systems would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Llandudno, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van have served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides:
- Career development
- Rewards and benefits
- Superb working conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,100.00 /year
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com