Marketing Executive (Fixed Term)
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive, to join our team at our Commercial Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Warrington on a 6 months Fixed Term Contract starting at the end of June.
The working hours will be 08.30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. Due to the responsibilities of the role you may be required to work occasional evenings or weekends as required.
- The annual salary is £18,000 per annum.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year.
About the Role
The role will be split between 70% marketing and 30% events management. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Efficiently managing and maintaining the Group’s New and Used Vehicle advertising on a mix of channels including, but not limited to our website and Auto-Trader.
- Continuous, consistent maintenance of dealership point of sale and marketing collateral and impeccable presentation of new and used vehicle displays.
- Assisting the Marketing Team with a range of responsibilities including event support, lead management process, database management processes and reporting and any other required process support.
About the Person
Ideally you will have a Degree in Marketing/Business/Events Management or similar and have at least 1 year’s relevant experience in a similar role where you can demonstrate the skills and capabilities required, although not necessarily in a marketing environment.
A driving licence is essential as the successful candidate will be required to visit our other dealerships located across the North-West and North-Wales.
Skills & Competencies required for the role:
- Confident, with great attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Adaptable, with the ability to deal with multiple tasks in a professional manner as your tasks and responsibilities will vary.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Comfortable with meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Confident adapting to new systems.
- Previous employment experience demonstrating the above skills and attributes is essential.
Other desirable qualities:
- Photoshop experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude to company.
- Commitment/willingness to work/initiative.
- Organisational ability/ability to organise own work/working systematically.
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van have served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset
To apply, please e-mail email@example.com with your full curriculum vitae and a covering letter.