Mobile Technician - Doncaster
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified, professional and competent Commercial Vehicle Technician to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Doncaster.
Working in our modern workshop with excellent facilities; the hours you would be: Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30.
Duties include carrying out servicing, diagnostic testing and repairs to Mercedes Benz trucks and vans, carrying out vehicle inspections/MOT preparations and repairs, and carrying out class 4,5 & 7 MOT tests (if qualified).
We offer more than a job, when you join us you are placed on a career path with a clear pay structure linked to your progress and Personal Development Plan through the Mercedes Benz Technical Training Pathway. 24 paid day’s holiday per year and extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
About the Person
You will be competent in the servicing and repairing of vehicles to the highest Manufacturer standards. As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you will also have thorough knowledge of the electrical components and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
Experience of working with Mercedes-Benz vehicles using Mercedes-Benz diagnostic equipment would be preferred however further Mercedes-Benz training will be provided.
A minimum qualification of NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 Certificate is required. You must hold a current driving licence, a Class 2 HGV license is preferred and Class 4, 5 & 7 MOT qualification, although not essential.
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
Please direct any enquiries/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.