Parts Delivery Driver – Stoke-on-Trent
We currently have an opportunity for an outgoing, reliable, organised, self-motivated, customer-oriented person to join our parts team at our Mercedes-Benz Van Dealership at Stoke-on-Trent, to deliver and collect parts.
The key duties include delivering parts courteously and efficiently to the satisfaction of our customers. Maintaining relationships with existing customers and identifying new customers and opportunities.
The hours you would be working are 08.00-16.30 Monday to Friday plus Saturday on a rota. We offer 30 paid day’s holiday per year and extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
About the Person
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the local area and previous motor trade experience. A full driving licence is essential for this position.
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team.
Please send CVs/direct any enquiries to HR@mercedescv.uk.