Service Administrator – Doncaster
We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Department Administrator to join our team working at our site in Doncaster.
About the Role
- You will be required to work 42.5 hours per week, 08:00 -17:00, with half-hour lunch break.
- Salary is negotiable dependant upon experience, with a performance linked bonus plus uncapped commission earning potential.
Benefits offered by the Company include:
- Workplace Pension
- Death in Service Benefit
- Career Development
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid holidays per year (Inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points
The roles involves administrating all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with the vehicle warranty procedures.
- Receive all job cards with agreed warranty items and input all claims details i.e. labour item codes and parts numbers and produce warranty invoice and transmit to warranty provider, ensuring that all claims are transmitted
- Identify from warranty returns parts for return and those for disposal and inform parts department of action require.
- Check any claims rejected and resubmit errors or in conjunction with manager investigate why rejected
- Return documentation for rejected warranty items for re-costing by service administration
- Process the weekly Warranty and Contracts credit notes using R20’s to determine any rejections and resubmissions required
- Participate in warranty audits as required
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holders immediate supervisor ensuring all invoice queries are dealt with and resolved in discussion with the Manager
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Ensure Wip is reviewed weekly to ensure all completed jobs are actioned in a timely manner
- Ensure all warranty and R&M aged debts are dealt with within MB timeframes
About the Person
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Computer literate specifically with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage their workload to meet time critical deadlines.
- In possession of a full driving licence.
- Knowledge of 'Kerridge' and warranty procedures would be beneficial.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in the automotive industry with experience in a similar role.
However this does not need to be within the Mercedes-Benz network as full training for our systems will be provided.
About Roanza Truck & Van
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Doncaster, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van has served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
What you can expect
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands world-wide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides:
- Career development
- Rewards and benefits
- Superb working conditions
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org