Service Administrator - Trafford Park
We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Department Administrator to join our team working at our site in Trafford Park, Manchester.
- Hours: Hours of work will be 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with half-hour lunch break, and Saturdays on a rota basis.
- Salary: Salary is £24k - £25k OTE, comprising of a £19,000 to £20,000 per annum basic salary, dependant upon experience, with a performance linked bonus plus uncapped commission earning potential.
The role is supportive, administrative and customer facing and will include the following responsibilities along with other service administrative tasks;
- Maximising available hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved.
- Promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
- To raise vehicle job cards for each job and pass to workshop control for scheduling, ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that customer records are maintained.
- To notify customers of all problems or additional work required and gain authority to proceed, and keep them fully informed of the progress of the work, throughout the time of the repair.
- Liase effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation.
- Receive customers and their vehicle in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates.
- To receive completed job cards and vehicle invoices (with authority numbers as appropriate) and as required, notify customer that vehicle is completed, the costs involved and ensure that the necessary arrangements for moving the vehicle are made.
- To ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holder’s immediate supervisor.
Ensure that all administration relevant to effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly within the following guidelines:-
- Work in progress – nothing over one month old without acceptable explanation.
- Cash Debts – no unauthorised credit facility.
- Vehicles may only be released with prior authority from the Reception or Service Manager
- Account queries – all queries resolved within 48 hours of issue.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Computer literate specifically with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage their workload to meet time critical deadlines.
- In possession of a full driving licence.
- Knowledge of 'Kerridge' and warranty procedures would be beneficial.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in the automotive industry with experience in a similar role. However this does not need to be within the Mercedes-Benz network as full training for our systems will be provided.
About Roanza Truck & Van
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Doncaster, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van has served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
What you can expect
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands world-wide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides:
- Career development
- Rewards and benefits
- Superb working conditions
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.