Service Advisor – East Manchester
We currently have an opportunity for a Service Advisor with dealership experience in the automotive industry to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealership in East Manchester (M40 2NL).
About the Role
This role is customer facing and will involve, but is not limited to taking receipt of vehicles; advising customers in person or by telephone, making initial diagnoses, preparing orders for repair work, monitoring the repair process, taking receipt of repaired vehicles and handing them over to customers.
Actively selling after-sales services in a customer-oriented manner and ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders. Mediating between the parts warehouse, workshop and customers as well as Sales and Accounts.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- Your normal working hours will be alternate weeks of 07.00hrs – 15:30hrs, and 09.00hr to 17.30hrs Monday to Friday plus Saturdays on a rota with the ability to be flexible.
- Additional hours as required to assist with Holiday/sickness cover.
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- In addition;
- Motor trade experience in a similar role, ideally experience using the Kerridge system however full training for our systems will be given.
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office primarily word and excel.
- Able to manage their workload that will involve meeting time critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Technician knowledge would be advantageous.
- A full driving license is also essential.
- You will also receive full Mercedes-Benz training including C-Service accreditation
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West, North Wales and Yorkshire. We have dealerships at Warrington, Doncaster, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van has served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
What you can expect
A career with Roanza Truck & Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides:
- Workplace Pension
- Death in service benefit
- Career Development
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year
- Plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com