Van Sales Executive - Manchester
Due to continued expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a Van Sales Executive at our Mercedes-Benz Dealerships in Manchester to sell the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz Vans.
About the Role
You will be representing one of the world's best known brands as Roanza Truck and Van is the Franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer selling the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles across the North-West and North Wales.
We offer a competitive basic salary and uncapped OTE potential in excess of £50,000 per annum. The position involves working Monday to Friday plus Saturdays on a one in three rota basis.
You will have access to a company vehicle, as well as other benefits offered by the company. We offer a workplace pension, death in service benefit and a generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points and use of a company vehicle.
About the Person
Skills & Competencies required for the role:
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Understanding of job role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Willingness to learn
- Share and acquire new information
- Reliable, trustworthy and empathetic
- Positive attitude and commitment to the Company
- Ability to carry out analysis of needs and requirements
- Preparing and following up customer contacts
- Personal integrity
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office primarily word and excel.
- A full driving licence is also essential.
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Doncaster, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van has served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
What you can expect
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides:
- Career development
- Rewards and benefits
- Superb working conditions
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com