Workshop Controller - Trafford Park
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Canter Sales Executive within our Truck Sales Department to join our team. Fuso Canter is the top selling product in the Mercedes range internationally. The role will be based between our Warrington and East Manchester dealerships.About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Workshop Controller to join our team at our Commercial Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Trafford Park.
As a Workshop Controller you will be working closely with and supporting the General Aftersales Manager to achieve and maintain an efficient and profitable service operation, manage and develop a customer-oriented and profitable workshop.
This includes, in particular, optimally utilising the market, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes in the Workshop
You will be responsible for managing and developing your team, and ensuring that all Mercedes-Benz UK standards are met and legal regulations on labour and environmental protection complied with. You will be expected to promote, achieve and maintain good staff relations and demonstrate leadership at all times.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure the efficient operation of the workshop team, to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations and maximise workshop efficiency and profitability.
Your salary will comprise of basic + performance related bonus based on experience.
Working hours will be 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday, although you will be required to work flexibly and work the hours that are required for the role.
About the Person
Skills & Competencies required for the role:
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- In addition;
- Motor trade experience in a similar role ideally experience using the Kerridge system however full training for our systems will be given.
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office primarily word and excel.
- Able to manage their workload that will involve meeting time critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Technician knowledge would be advantageous.
- A full driving licence is also essential.
About Roanza Truck and Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Doncaster, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van has served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
What you can expect
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset and provides
- Career development
- Rewards and benefits
- Superb working conditions
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com