Social media moderation policy.
This social media moderation policy is designed to protect Roanza Truck and Van and it’s followers. Where we use the phrase “social media” this includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
We ask you to please bear in mind our guidelines when submitting comments on our social media channels:
- On-topic. Please don’t post messages that are not related
- Respect other people. Comments should not be malicious or offensive in nature, and should not constitute a personal attack on a person’s character
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or any other personal characteristic
- Don’t reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- Are reasonably concise, and don’t constitute spamming of the site
- Are not persistent or repetitive negative messages which aim to provoke a response and/or don’t constructively add to the conversation
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation
- Are not party political in nature. Roanza Truck and Van acknowledge that references to political parties and their policies may often be inevitable, we reserve the right to exclude comments which are purely party-political in nature or seek to advertise political events.
- Don’t include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity
- Don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright
- Don’t advertise commercial products and services – you can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment
- Are in English – unfortunately, we do not currently have the resource to moderate comments in other languages
We reserve the right to suspend comments at any time, and remove comments older than six months. Where we choose not to publish a comment for a reason other than those listed above, we will reply to the commenter by email explaining our reason and inviting them to make appropriate changes so that the comment can be reconsidered.
We read every comment, and respond wherever we can. We endeavour to answer your questions where possible, but if you require an official response you should contact Roanza Truck and Van by post or email.
In extreme or repeated cases where the above are violated, we reserve the right to block users.
Posts we repeat do not imply endorsement on the part of Roanza Truck and Van. We may repost news, links and personal observations we believe are relevant to the work we do.
Roanza Truck and Van’s decision to follow a particular user on any social media channel does not imply endorsement of any kind. We follow accounts on social media we believe are relevant to our work. This could include following the social media accounts of companies and other commercial enterprises (and/or their employees) who comment on Mercedes-Benz Van or Truck related issues.
We commit to updating and monitoring our social media accounts during regular office hours: 0900 – 1700, GMT. However, like many social media users, we may monitor and respond at other times of the day. We accept no responsibility for lack of service due to social media downtime.
We will read all @replies and Direct Messages sent to us and, when possible, will respond to them.
Complaints, Media Requests and Personal Issues
We encourage you to follow traditional channels to make a media request, freedom of information (FOI) request or complaint. See details of other ways to contact us.